I bought one password on the app store last year

I bought one password on the app store last year , and now have a windows box that I'm using as well. In windows 1Password is asking for a license key which I never got. How do I get this info?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• geazer
    geazer
    Community Member

I bought one password on the app store last year , and now have a windows box that I'm using as well. In windows 1Password is asking for a license key which I never got. How do I get this info?

• Hi @geazer,

You would need to purchase a license key separately for the Windows version of 1Password, however you will get a discount for owning 1Password for Mac or iOS.

We don't have access to your records at the Apple's App Store. Could you email us your proof of purchase at support+licenses@agilebits.com and we'll give you a discount.

• geazer
    geazer
    Community Member

Hi mike, where would I find the proof of purchase other than it installs n on all my iOS devices and not asking me to repurchase it?

• MikeT
    edited February 2016

Hi @geazer,

Usually, the email from iTunes support team showing the purchase is enough. If you search for no_reply@email.apple.com with the subject Your receipt from Apple and find 1Password in there, forward that email to us and we'll give you a discount. If you can't find it, a screenshot of 1Password in your App Store app's Updates > Purchased or if you open 1Password on the iOS device, go to Settings > Pro Features would suffice to show it is purchased.

This discussion has been closed.