Downloaded 1Password for Windows on my PC. Nothing happens at Install on Chrome point. Suggestion?

I loaded 1Password on my IPhone and could immediately begin entering information. However, when I download 1Password on my PC which has Windows 10, I try to make the selection to Install (the extension?) on Google Chrome. When I click Install, nothing happens. I really don't want to use Firefox or Safari if I don't have to. What am I doing wrong?

I just downloaded 1Password today on the PC so I'm assuming I have loaded the most current version. I don't understand what I'm to do about downloading the 1Password Extension. As you may have guessed, I'm not that technical!

Also, is Windows 10 only available in Beta?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Downloaded 1Password for Windows on my PC. Nothing happens at Install on Chrome point. Suggestion?

Comments

• Hi @LoisBerkley,

Thank you for contacting us. We're going to solve this riddle together.

You're using 1Password for Windows, which you've downloaded on our Downloads page, right? If that's the case, then installing the Chrome extension for 1Password should be as easy as clicking the button in the 1Password preferences.

Since that didn't happen, I'd like to ask you to check whether installing the Firefox extension using the same method works or if it fails, as well.
    If it fails, the next step would be to check if at least the 1Password Internet Explorer add-on works as it should.

We'd also be glad if you could tell us which anti-malware software you're using.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.