1 Password on my computer (Win 8.1) how do I put it on my iPad?

Options

I have downloaded 1 Password onto my main Lenova Computer (Windows 8.1) and I am delighted with the software etc. I also have 2 iPad's I use for travelling etc and have now downloaded the 1 Password App in the hope that I can link my new account. I am trying to sync with iCloud and on the iPad it says "No 1Password data was found on iCloud. Ensure iCloud is enabled with 1Password on your other device. Please note that iCloud syncing requires 1password 5 on iOS8 and OS x 10.10? I apologise I am not that clever to understand this. Can you help me? many thanks.

Comments

• Hi @Reacher33,

iCloud sync in 1Password is not supported on Windows, it is currently limited to Apple's platforms, iOS and OS X. This may change in the future if Apple decides to open it up further to cover Windows.

For now, if you want to sync between Windows and iOS devices, you have two options; Dropbox or Wi-Fi. We'd recommend Dropbox as it is a cloud sync solution that will let you sync your data without opening 1Password on both sides first like you have to do with Wi-Fi.

If that sounds good, here's how to get started with Dropbox on PC first. After the vault has been moved to Dropbox, use this guide for your iOS devices.

This discussion has been closed.