upgrading

I have an older 3. something version for Mac, there are 4 updates waiting that I can't do. They download but won't extract. I just want to make sure that once I upgrade my OS and upgrade to the newest 1Password that I'll be able to import all the passwords from the old version. Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.9.5
Sync Type: wifi
Referrer: kb:upgrade-license

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ako: Sorry for the trouble! 1Password 3 is so old that we've made substantial changes to our website and update process since it was released, which is why you're running into trouble there. Fortunately you can always download the newest compatible version directly from our website:

1Password download (legacy)

Most significantly though, while 1Password 6 is a paid upgrade from 1Password 3 (you can get a discount using your existing license key), it fully supports the same AgileKeychain vault you're using with the old version. It will simply use the same data when you upgrade the app.

If you can tell me all OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, we'll figure out if there are any other concerns that need to be addressed so you can upgrade smoothly. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.