Licence Key

Hi, I wanted to purchase the windows version of 1password but i havent licence key.
I already had to purchased the iOS on 1password.Also i tried via valid email address but i dont receive about licence key email.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@demirrp: If you've only purchased the Pro Features in 1Password for iOS through the App Store, you have no license (which is why you're not getting one via email). We won't have ay record of your purchase, since the App Store is owned and operated by Apple.

1Password is sold on a per-platform basis (https://support.1password.com/license-requirements/), so 1Password for iOS is a separate purchase from the other versions. In fact, iOS apps cannot be sold anywhere else, and won't run on a computer anyway. Also, this allows people to purchase only the versions they'll actually use (for instance, if you don't have a Mac you'll have no use for that version). You can, however, use the free trial of 1Password for Windows before you decide if you want to purchase it. I'll also send you a private message with some additional information, so be sure to check for that!

This discussion has been closed.