I have a Mac license and I would like to be able to use 1Password on Windows as well.

I am looking to upgrade my Mac 1Password license to allow me to use the Windows version as well. The options when I try to upgrade my license are slightly confusing though.

Should I purchase "1Password Mac + Windows Bundle" or "1Password 4 for Windows"?

Cheers,
-Winston

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:license, kb:sales-faq

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jebusisfun: I am sorry for the confusion there. If you already have a current (1Password 6) Mac license, you won't need to buy the bundle now. That's there for someone also upgrading an older Mac license when buying the Windows version. Instead, you can simply purchase the 1Password for Windows license, so you'll have one of each. I hope this helps. Molto bene! :)

• jebusisfun
    jebusisfun
    Community Member

Okay, thanks for your help :)

• jebusisfun
    jebusisfun
    Community Member

Actually, I'm still a bit confused. If I already have a current Mac license, do I get any discount when buying the Windows version? If I just purchase the Windows license, it looks like it will be full price.

• dszp
    dszp
    Community Member

You get a discount with the Mac license so that Windows and Mac together would only cost what the Bundle would have originally. I believe you'll need to use the Upgrade option and put in your existing Mac license information to get the discounted Bundle upgrade price, but I've never done so (I'm just another user, not with AgileBits), so I'm sure someone else can provide the details if you have any trouble!

• Hi @jebusisfun - Yes, can you select the 'Upgrade license' option under 1Password for Windows 4 in our store. You will be prompted to enter your 1Password for Mac license key and then you will get special bundle pricing. If you need further help with this could you email us at support+windows@agilebits.com. In the email, can you include a link back to this forum post. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.