Hello, I would like to use 1Password for my windows computer, my Iphone, my Ipad. Which licence?

windows computer
IPhone 6s
IPad

Also I would like to use 1Password together with my family.
windows computer
mac computer
Iphone 6
Iphone 6
Iphone 4s
Ipad

Which is the best licence?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hello, I would like to use 1Password for my windows computer, my Iphone, my Ipad. Which licence?

Comments

• MikeT
    edited March 2016

Hi @G_Heinzmann,

There are two things you can consider, our licenses for standalone products and in the near future, the 1Password for Families service.

For the standalone products, you would need the following:

1. Mac + Windows bundle license at our store here: https://agilebits.com/store
    2. 1Password for iOS's in-app purchase

All of the licenses at our store includes the family sharing benefit, you can share the same license with up to 5 family members of the household for the total of 6 people. With the purchase of the Mac + Windows bundle license, you and 5 family members can use it on any number of PCs and Macs that you guys will use 1Password on. There are no limits on PCs, installs, activations or anything like that.

There is a bit of a hassle with the Family Sharing feature that Apple has at the iOS App Store, it does not work for in-app purchases. So, when you use a specific Apple ID to buy the in-app purchase for the 1Password for iOS app, you would need to make sure to sign into that ID on other iOS devices first before downloading the app again and restoring the in-app purchase for it at no additional costs.

1Password for Families

You can check out 1Password for Families here: https://families.1password.com

The reason I mentioned in the near future is that we don't have a stable version of 1Password yet to enable support for Families on Windows. However, you should keep it in mind later if you'd like to try it, it is a better and simpler solution compared to the standalone products we have for family purposes.

This discussion has been closed.