Sync issues with new download of 1Password

I have 1Passwoord on my Mac, IPhone, and IPad. They all sync via Wi-Fi. Just added 1Password on my PC that I travel with. I am currently unable to sync with any of my devices. I would like to Sync with my IPad. Please advise. I also have Dropbox account, but I have never synced with it.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: lastest
Sync Type: wi-fi

Comments

• Hi @Pathway49BG,

At the moment, you cannot use more than one computer for the Wi-Fi sync. You can sync with one Mac/PC to multiple mobile devices but not between computers.

If you want to keep using Wi-Fi sync, you can de-pair the Mac with the iPad and re-pair the iPad with your PC but we do not recommend switching computers like this often.

Dropbox is your best option for syncing with all platforms, it is easier and you don't have to keep 1Password unlocked to sync your data as Dropbox will handle it in the background for you.

Please let me know what you'd like to do.

• Pathway49BG
    Pathway49BG
    Community Member

I would like to move my syncing features to Dropbox or Icloud.

• MikeT
    edited March 2016

Hi @Pathway49BG,

iCloud sync in 1Password is not available on Windows, so it would be Dropbox for your case.

Here's the guide on how to switch to Dropbox starting with your Mac: https://support.1password.com/guides/windows/sync-dropbox.html

This discussion has been closed.