Chrome Plugin Won't Open

For the last few versions of 1Password I've been having issues with my Chrome plugin. I will click on the keyhole icon to unlock the vault, but the password box won't appear. If I close all Chrome windows and then reopen it, then the box appears immediately, without my needing to click the keyhole icon again. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.3.90
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

Hi, @dimdem. Sorry for the trouble you're having getting the 1Password interface to show for you. It's a blurry line, but the interface is handled by 1Password itself and the button only sends a message to show it. As such, I've moved this discussion to our Windows forum to get it more attention by the Windows support folks. They should be back with you soon to get more information and help get things sorted out.

Thanks!

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• LauraR
    edited March 2016

Hi @dimdem - I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

ref: SZL-16868-838

This discussion has been closed.