Chrome Browser Plugin not auto-locking

Just came in from the weekend. I chose my first site to log into, and voila, I am in without having to enter my master passcode.

I am using the latest version of Chrome, on Windows 10.

Thanks.
EB

1Password Version: 4.6.0.598
Extension Version: 4.5.3.90(Google Chrome)
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro OS Build 10586.104
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb-search:browser not loggin out

Comments

• Hi @eblanchard, Can you check your security settings -

Run 1Password.
    Go to Preferences > Security - what options have you selected for Auto-Lock?

• eblanchard
    eblanchard
    Community Member

10 Minutes. See attached.

1P.PNG 66.4K
  • AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@eblanchard: Thank you! My settings are the same, yet I'm not able to reproduce this issue. Even if you're using the current version of Chrome (please be sure to check for an update in Chrome > [=] > Help > About Google Chrome), you're definitely behind on 1Password and Windows itself. Please be sure to update both and then see if things are working normally for you after a reboot (which I believe is necessary for the Windows update anyway).

If you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to generate a diagnostic report and send it to support+forums@agilebits.com so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Just be sure to include a link to this forum thread and your username in the email so we can 'connect the dots'. We will get to the bottom of this! :)

• eblanchard
    eblanchard
    Community Member

WOW, normally I get an update notice from Chrome and 1P. Received neither. I try to stay up on them both, but have never manually updated.

I will report back to you all in a day or so and let you know if this fixes the issue. Thanks for the great guidance.

• Please do send us the diagnostics report just in case we find something that could explain the issue.

• eblanchard
    eblanchard
    Community Member

Sorry Mike. I updated already. It fixed the issue too.

• Hi @eblanchard,

No worries, I'm glad to hear it is working all better now. Thanks for updating us on this!

• eblanchard
    eblanchard
    Community Member

Thank you.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Any time! :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.