Need help with 1Password Firefox Extension

AgileBurger
AgileBurger
Community Member
edited March 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I have finally gotten fed up again, and come back to the forums simply to say this:

I literally have yet to use your software without it failing to work right at least once a day.

And I've been running this software for over a year and a half.

Not once have I gone a few days, or a week, without your software failing to perform correctly.

I am bewildered by how this software can have so many upgrades, so often, and yet I will sit down to work, load up 7 web page tabs in my Firefox browser, get all ready to go, and see absolutely nothing happen when I click the "i" icon. No 1Password popup to unlock the browser extension. Click, click, click. Nothing. "F***...."

I have to literally close everything down and start all over again. Because this program doesn't work right. Ever.

It doesn't matter how long I wait.
It doesn't matter how many upgraded versions I patiently and hopefully install.
It doesn't matter how many bug fixes you guys release.

Nearly every time I use your software, it fails to work properly.

LIKEWISE - numerous websites that have been working just fine with your software are slowly, one by one, failing to work. Major, well-known sites simply don't populate the fields anymore. Your software doesn't even know what to do with them, so it does nothing.

Can I recommend a new test team?

Or maybe I am not understanding how hard it is to make this type of software actually work for the first time in its history?

I have never seen such a buggy program in my life. And I've been at this 25 years.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @AgileBurger - I'm so sorry the 1Password Firefox extension is not working correctly for you. So we can examine your setup in more detail, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.