How to disable keyboard shortcuts?

Is there a way to disable keyboard shortcuts, or even just edit them. Som shortcuts are interfering with other ordinary typing combinations and 1Passsword is popping up unintentionally...

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7 Professional
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@joarhato: Hey there! First and foremost, you can change the 1Password for Windows Login keyboard shortcut in Preferences > Logins (default is Ctrl \).

Apart from that, I'm a bit confused by your question, since the only other global keyboard shortcut is used by adding Alt to the Login shortcut, which will allow you to open the 1Password menu alone (for example, the default would be Ctrl Alt \). Otherwise, the only other 1Password keyboard shortcuts are those in the 1Password app itself, so you can navigate the app like any Windows app. It is not possible to customize these. Be sure to let us know the exact steps you're taking, and we'll see what we can do to help! :)

• joarhato
    joarhato
    Community Member

I am pressing [Alt Gr + ] to get an apostrophe, but then the menu pops up. Norwegian keyboard.

• joarhato
    joarhato
    Community Member
    edited March 2016

I set the "Login keyboard shortcut" to "None". And it´s not poppi´n up anymore :) Thanx!

• joarhato
    joarhato
    Community Member
    edited March 2016

I meant Alt Gr + \ by the way.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. You are most welcome! I know that the default doesn't work so well with some keyboard layouts. I'm glad to hear that helped!

It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.