I have an out of sync problem with iPhone and a Windows machine syncing on dropbox

Hello,

I have been using (and loving) 1Password. I use dropbox to sync between my home (Mac) and phone (iPhone) and work (Windows) computers. Recently my dropbox on my work computer had a problem and for a while wasn't syncing at all (it was an issue with adding a business account).

Since that has been fixed I have opened the correct vault on my Work machine, but weirdly my work machine is not showing all the logins, credit cards etc which are in my Vault (and were in my Vault before the Dropbox issue). For example my iPhone shows 112 logins but the 1Password app on my Work Windows machine shows 88. My home machine, which also syncs via dropbox, mirrors the vault on my iPhone.

If I update one of the logins on my phone, that change comes through to my work computer. But none of the credit card entries on my phone show up at all on my computer. I'm also using the FireFox plugin which only shows the logins available on my local machine.

I have run through the dropbox out of sync troubleshooting and it is all working correctly, so I'm totally puzzled as to how this could be happening.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.6.0.604 (15)
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:out of sync

Comments

• Mikekb
    Mikekb
    Community Member

If I add a new login using Firefox or my Windows 1Password Software, then it comes through to my iPhone and Mac immediately. This is very weird and suggests an issue with the 1 Password installation on my Windows machine.

• denisdp
    denisdp
    Community Member

Hey, I think I sorta had the same issue between my iPhone & PC at work. However, after adding a new item, sync was back to normal.

• Hi guys,

@denisdp / @Mikekb, can you both send us your 1Password diagnostics report, there may be a reason for that issue. We've fixed this in the recent 4.6.0.604 update but any affected customers that was using the pervious version may have to do a few things first to fix it for good. @denisdp, you may have done that by adding a new item but it's not a solution for all.

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• Mikekb
    Mikekb
    Community Member

Done, thanks MikeT

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Mikekb: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: TRK-49358-875

This discussion has been closed.