agilebits not saving 75% of the logins I'm trying to set up.

when I go to a particular website like Verizonwireless as an example, I sign in using my username and password. Ipassword asks me if I want to save the login and I say yes. I give the login a name. then I hit generate a password for this site. It does, but when I go back to revisit the site, I still have to use my original username and password. I even tried to go through this process and manually saving a login and it still doesn't work. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but this is getting awfully frustrating.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604(15)
Extension Version: 4.6.-.604(internet explorer)
OS Version: 6.1.7601 service pack 1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:agilebits not saving 75% of the logins I'm trying to set up.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Grand94: Sorry for the confusion! While 1Password can save and fill login credentials for you, it needs to have the right ones.

For example, from your description, it sounds like you're giving 1Password a "new" password for these websites without bothering to change the password on the site itself! In that case, the website will still be expecting your "old", actual password, not the new one you decided on without their knowledge. Please follow this guide to update your password both on the website itself and in 1Password, so that they agree with each other:

How to change a password for a site saved in 1Password

I hope this helps. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.