cannot press Enter afuter keyboard shortcut fills in login info

I have auto-submit logins turned off. I have always used the keyboard shortcut to fill in login details on either Firefox or Chrome and then pressed Enter as the cursor would always remain at the end of the last charachter in the password field. Since about two weeks ago, the cursor is no longer there so I can't press Enter. Can you investigate please?

Thanks

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 48.0.2564.116
OS Version: Windows 7 & 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:cannot press Enter afuter keyboard shortcut fills in login info

Comments

• Hi @two7offsuit,

Thanks for letting us know. I've been able to confirm this with my testings, it may be a bug in the 1Password 4.5.4 extension update. I've filed a bug report and we'll get this fixed.

• Hi @two7offsuit,

We've fixed this and shipped it in the latest extension beta, would you mind trying the beta extension to let us know it is working better?

Here's how:

1. Uninstall the current extension in your browser by going to the browser's extension settings and removing 1Password there
    2. Restart the browser and open this page: http://www.agilebits.com/browsers/index.html
    3. Click on the Enable Betas link below the green button and then press the green Install button
    4. Restart the browser once more and then try to see this extension beta works better now with focusing the password field
  • two7offsuit
    two7offsuit
    Community Member

All working now. Many thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of MikeT, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.