1Password is on my iphone and downloaded to my Dell/Window's desktop

I downloaded and paid the $9.99 via the Apple App store.

Now, 1Password is on my iphone and I created a Master Password via the phone app.
I have also downloaded to my Dell/Window's desktop and installed the web extension. I set the file location up to my dropbox.
I haven't entered any information such as credit cards, logins, etc. on my phone or on my computer.
My issue is that I can't even open the iphone Vault on my window's desktop and I'm not sure why.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: ug:windows/quick-start, ug:windows/first-launch, kb:sync-options

Comments

• Sanosuke
    Sanosuke
    Community Member

Hi Melissa,

When you set up 1Password on your Windows desktop did you select the "I have already used 1Password before" option? As you set up the vault initially on your phone, and then synced that vault with dropbox, I would expect this would be the correct choice. You would want to select this, then select the vault from your dropbox, and that should allow you to use the same master password in both locations.

Let me know how it works out.

Take care,
    James

• MelissaMorrison
    MelissaMorrison
    Community Member

Hi James,

yes, I believe I did follow the steps you mentioned above, and I see on my phone that 1Password is sycing to dropbox but I feel like maybe they aren't connected.

• MelissaMorrison
    MelissaMorrison
    Community Member

James,

I got it. I re-traced where I saved 1Password on my phone dropbox and then matched that to the computer.
    I knew it was something crazy like that. Thanks again!

• Sanosuke
    Sanosuke
    Community Member

No problem! Glad you got it figured out.

Take care,
    James

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. It sounds like you simply needed to get both devices using the same vault. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.