I am new to 1password and have 3 different logins to eBay that I want to save. How do I do it?

I have 3 separate accounts that I login to on eBay. Each has a unique username and password combination. How do I add all 3? I've added the 1st one. However, when I go back and login using the other usernames and passwords I don't get the pop-up to register these other 2 combinations. Can you help and walk me through it, please.

Thanks

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.4.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro version 1511
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:different logins for the same site, kb:autosave-did-not-appear, kb-search:different logins for the same site, kb-search:multiple logins for the same site, kb:create-multi-page-login

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@cdeery: In many cases manually saving a new login for the site will be the best option. Just try these steps:

1. Navigate to the website
    2. Enter your login credentials
    3. Tap the 'key' icon (or the Share button, to use the extension in Safari) to bring up the login menu
    4. Tap + New Login
    5. Tap Save
    6. Close the webpage and tap the URL in your new login item to have 1Password fill it
    7. Tap the "Sign in"/"Log in" button to submit the form

If you're still having trouble, let me know the URLs and browser version in particular you're having trouble with and I'll be happy to test them. Please let me know how it turns out. I look forward to hearing back from you. :)

This discussion has been closed.