Ctrl \ - is it configurable? [Yes, check the "Logins" settings in the main 1Password's Preferences]

helmer
helmer
Community Member
edited March 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

My \ key is behind AltGr (Nordic keyboard layout) - shortcut does not work. How can I take advantage of this feature, perhaps I can put it behind another keyboard combination? Searched through settings and could not find a place to change though ..

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:keyboard-shortcuts

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2016

@helmer: Absolutely! That does sound less than ideal with that keyboard layout. Just open the main 1Password app and go to Preferences > Logins > Login keyboard shortcut to change it. I hope the helps! :)

• helmer
    helmer
    Community Member

@brenty I tried that one, but it did not work right away so I figured this setting is for something else. After reboot of computer (perhaps browser would have sufficed, since I expected it to work in Chrome), CTRL+Q now works wonders. Thanks!

• Hi @helmer,

I love your avatar but yes, sometime a reboot can do a lot of wonders as well.

I think restarting 1Password Helper would be enough next time, you can find this via the Help Menu > Restart 1Password Helper in the main 1Password program.

Thanks for letting us know you got it working.

This discussion has been closed.