Crashing on specific login

Hi,
I added a login a few days ago, and ever since, any time I 'touch' that login, 1password crashes
This happens when I click it using the mouse, or navigate to it using the keyboard.
It happens both in the main app and in the browser

Anyone know how I can fix this? Maybe remove that one login and then re-enter it, but i cant manage to delete it because I can't select it!

Any help will be appreciated!
Thanks,
David

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.1
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@davey_d: That's crazy! Thank you for reporting this! I'm sorry for the trouble. The best thing to do will be to restart your device, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report and send it to support+forums@agilebits.com so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Just be sure to include a link to this forum thread and your username in the email so we can 'connect the dots'. Also, knowing your timezone and the date/time of the incident will help us find it in the logs. We will get to the bottom of this! :)

• davey_d
    davey_d
    Community Member

@brenty Thanks!
    I did exactly as you instructed and sent that email
    Looking forward to your response!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@davey_d: Thanks for sending that! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. I'm also sorry that there was a miscommunication about the formatting. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

This discussion has been closed.