1Password for Windows - can it sync with my existing devices

I've been enjoying 1Password synchronised on my Mac / iPhone / iPad and on Dropbox. Today I can't find 1Password site on internet. Only "agilebits " that only offers purchases and support. I downloaded the windows version Dropbox and want it to synchronise with my existing 1Password for Anywhere. Please help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:sync-options

Comments

• bobmeehan
    bobmeehan
    Community Member

difficult help interface

• Sanosuke
    Sanosuke
    Community Member

Hi @bobmeehan,

If I understand correctly you're saying that you currently have 1Password licenses for Mac/iOS and you want to start using it on your Windows PC as well. You'll need to get a separate license for the windows version, but as I understand it you can "upgrade" which basically means you get the additional license at a reduced price as part of a "bundle" for Windows/Mac licenses.

Please let me know if I'm not understanding you correctly.

Take care,
    James

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@bobmeehan: Sorry for the confusion! AgileBits (the company I work for) makes 1Password. 1Password is sold on a per-platform basis, so 1Password for iOS or Mac are each a separate purchase from the other versions. In fact, iOS apps cannot be sold anywhere else, and won't run on a computer anyway. Also, this allows people to purchase only the versions they'll actually use (for instance, if you don't have an Android device you'll have no use for that version).

You can, however, download the free trial of 1Password for Windows, and if you do choose to make a purchase you can get upgrade pricing through the AgileBits Store using your existing license. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.