Most recent windows change seems to not be as good.

BillSabatine
BillSabatine
Community Member
edited March 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I just recently installed a windows update and 1password does not work as good as it used too.. a number of sites that had multiple page login's now require me to click on the submit keys (although I do not need to reselect the 1password login item.. so maybe it's just "different"), and other site enters just the password now, and not the userid, so I must log into that one manually.

On the plus side, dropbox never seemed to work, and it does now.

Are you aware of these changes and is there any tweaks in work. I have version 4.6.0.604 currently.

BTW, the web site that 1password no longer enters the userid for is
https://online.citi.com/US/JPS/portal/Index.do

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BillSabatine
    BillSabatine
    Community Member

I found a work-around using auto-type, and Ctrl+\ to create a new 1password entry. The other items above seem to be behavior changes more then bugs or issues. So unless you have comments about this change in behavior, I'm OK with what I have now.
    Thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@BillSabatine: Sorry for the trouble! I did want to comment on this since it's an issue that I've continued to struggle with over the years: Citi has several (literally seven last time I counted) login pages that are all very difficult to handle, and even when we're able to improve how 1Password works with them they change again. I don't recall exactly when it was, but within the past few months I've had a similar experience as their login forms have been further "tweaked". I feel your pain. :(

However, there is hope: as we continue to improve 1Password, we're hopeful that we can find a solution to our Citi login woes as well. And in the mean time, I've found that this login form is generally more cooperative than the others:

https://www.accountonline.citibank.com/cards/svc/LoginGet.do

Just be sure to save the login manually so that 1Password can learn how to fill that particular form for you. And if you have any other issues (Dropbox, browser, or otherwise) be sure to reach out. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.