What version to install?

Hi,
My PC died unexpectedly, and I am slowly getting old software onto a replacement machine. However, I am encountering several issues with my 1P - which is very distressing as I am now wholly reliant on it!

So, the Chrome browser extension is installed, but will not log-in :( I assumed that this was because I needed the full version of the software installed on the same PC, so went to your website and downloaded what was there. However, when I paste in my license key it tells me that the key is wrong for the version of 1P! So, now I have two ways that I am unable to access all my passwords :( :( I have also the version on my android phone and tablet, but as I am unable to add anything new I am VERY limited in what I can achieve.

Please help me!
~Dani

1Password Version: unknown
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: PC Windows 10
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• @dani_battle - Hi Dani, Could you email us at support+windows@agilebits.com and we can help further with this. In the email, can you include a link back to this forum post. Thanks!

• dani_battle
    dani_battle
    Community Member

Email sent - thanks!

• Hi,

We got the email and will reply to your email soon.

ref: TAY-62674-643

• Hello @dani_battle, I’ve just replied to your email. Let’s continue the discussion over there and get you sorted out. :)

This discussion has been closed.