"Move to dropbox" button is "greyed out" and I don't see the .agilekeychain in my dropbox.

Can't access my ipassword in my dropbox. "Move to dropbox" button is "greyed out" and I don't see the .agilekeychain in my dropbox. I only show 1password folder and within that I see 1password.opvault. Neither of these can get me to my passwords. My ultimate goal if you can help is to get my passwords up to Dropbox so I can use them on both my computer and the app on my iphone.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.4
OS Version: 6.17601 Server Pack 1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: ug:windows/sync, ug:windows/create-strong-password, ug:windows/sync, ug:windows/sync-dropbox, kb:move-to-dropbox-disabled

Comments

• ballen70
    ballen70
    Community Member

Can't access my ipassword in my dropbox. "Move to dropbox" button is "greyed out" and I don't see the .agilekeychain in my dropbox. I only show 1password folder and within that I see 1password.opvault. Neither of these can get me to my passwords. My ultimate goal if you can help is to get my passwords up to Dropbox so I can use them on both my computer and the app on my iphone.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Can't access my ipassword in my dropbox. "Move to dropbox" button is "greyed out" and I don't see the .agilekeychain in my dropbox. I only show 1password folder and within that I see 1password.opvault. Neither of these can get me to my passwords. My ultimate goal if you can help is to get my passwords up to Dropbox so I can use them on both my computer and the app on my iPhone.

@ballen70: Sorry for the confusion! It sounds like 1Password.opvault is your 1Password vault in Dropbox, which you've sync'd from another device already. You can simply open that one in 1Password under File > Open 1Password Vault. No need to create another on your PC if all you want to do is access the data you've already sync'd from your iPhone, for example.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• ballen70
    ballen70
    Community Member

I have 1Password.opvault in my dropbox so it seems like it is syncing from my windows pc to dropbox however I have installed both dropbox and 1Password on my iphone 6 and cannot seem to get my passwords to show up on my iphone. Is the iphone not syncing with dropbox? Please let me know how I can get this to work. My primary reason for getting 1Password is to be mobile with my passwords. Thanks for any help!

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
    Extension Version: 4.5.4
    OS Version: 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
    Sync Type: Dropbox
    Referrer: ug:windows/sync, ug:windows/create-strong-password, ug:windows/sync, ug:windows/sync-dropbox, kb:move-to-dropbox-disabled

• ballen70
    ballen70
    Community Member

Hi I'm still not able to get my iphone pull from Dropbox. I know you said above that my password vault must be 1Password.opvault but it shows (and I can't do a print screen) in my settings the path that leads to 1Password.agilekeychain. I'm not sure why Dropbox picked up 1Password.opvault. In any event, the goal is to have 1Password on my Windows computer (which it is) , uploading to Dropbox, and being able to pick up the same passwords and info on my iphone app for 1Password. I can't after many attempts pick any data up on my iphone app. Can you see what else may be the problem? Thanks.

• Hi @ballen70,

Can you email us your 1Password diagnostics reports from both the iOS and Windows devices. This guide will explain how to generate the reports for both.

Please send both reports to us at support+windows@agilebits.com and also, in the email, include the link to this thread along and/or your forum username, so that we can connect the emails to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the emails.

Thanks!

• ballen70
    ballen70
    Community Member

I just sent both reports to the support+windows@agilebits.com I eagerly await your response. Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ballen70: Indeed, in your original post you said,

I only show 1password folder and within that I see 1password.opvault.

Since that's the only 1Password vault you referenced, it seemed likely that that was your only 1Password vault...but it sounds like that might not be the case.

Anyway, I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: YLE-28337-931

This discussion has been closed.