Hi, The 1 Password extension for Chrome on my Windows 10 seems to have stopped working.

I deleted the extension as per your instructions and then clicked on the link to reinstall it. When I clicked on that it said their was an error and to contact you. Any ideas how I can get it working again.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1 Paaword extension for chrome

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@needhelp: From your description, it sounds like you have "security" software which is interfering — first by preventing 1Password from communicating with the extension (and rendering it inoperable), and then by preventing it from being installed at all.

In the latter case especially, if your browser is not able to establish a secure connection to our website (often because of an untrusted security certificate installed by "security" software to "monitor" your internet connection) it will be rejected, and then you won't be able to download it.

Do you have "security" software installed that may be interfering with the connection — both to the extension and now the website? Please let me know what you find! :)

This discussion has been closed.