App Store license, but want to add Windows license

I purchased 1Password through the Mac App Store fairly recently, but now I also own a windows computer. Are there any options for adding a windows license at a discounted price or do I have to pony up the full price of a separate license? What options do I have? Will the web extension on windows work if my vault is synced with Dropbox?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:teams-families-migrate, ug:windows/, kb:switch-from-mac-app-store, kb:upgrade-license

Comments

• Hi @kram - Could you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com and we can help further with this. In the email, can you include a link back to this forum post. Thanks!

• jnasirm
    jnasirm
    Community Member

Hello. I seem to be in the same boat as kram. I would like to purchase a license for windows but I dont want to pay for purchasing another mac license. Is there a discounted price that can be paid for a windows license? I purchased from the app store in late 2015.

• Hi @jnasirm,

Yes, you can get the Windows license at a discounted price. Email us your proof of purchase from Apple to support+licenses@agilebits.com and we'll explain how to get the discount.

This discussion has been closed.