Browser and sync issues

Comments

• vgt
    vgt
    Community Member

I don't have the option to set the default browser in the general screen. I looked in the help and don't see any where to set a default browser. Under the browsers, I have unclicked the box for explorer but it still opens up explorer. How do i get this to open in chrome.? My second issue is that my ipad will not allow me to sync to dropbox. I choose dropbox and it just says "one moment please but never comes back.

• Hi @vgt,

Open the main 1Password app, unlock, and go to the 1Password Menu > Preferences > General. Change the Double-click setting to Open the URL in web browser and it'll then show you the list of browsers.

. I choose dropbox and it just says "one moment please but never comes back.

Check the App Store to see if there's an update available for 1Password, we've fixed this issue in the latest update. After installing, try again, it should then sync.

• vgt
    vgt
    Community Member

Thanks for that info. I resolved the browser issue with your help. As far as version, i have the latest version according to the app store. I have version 6.3.1 that just updated on 3/12 before I got this version. It worked fine

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@vgt: I'm glad that Mike was able to help with the browser issue.

1Password for iOS version 6.3.1 is the current release, but there is sometimes an issue caused by a glitch in the Dropbox app itself. If it's installed, 1Password will handoff to it for authentication. But if it's not working for you, you can delete the Dropbox app, setup Dropbox Sync in the 1Password app itself, and then once complete you can reinstall the Dropbox app if you like. It just isn't necessary for it to be installed, and often letting 1Password handle the setup instead works better for some reason anyway. I hope this helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.