Tool Bar Crashes Internet Explorer

About 80% of the time I can log into the IE extension with my master password and open a desired link with no problems. However, 20% of the time once I am successfully logged into the website of choice after using the browser extension, I click on something (anything) and I get a computer "ding" and IE no longer responds. No fix until I "force quit" Internet Explorer and start over. I am using a Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10. I think I see this information captured automatically below.
Thanks for your help / suggestions.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @ajpum65,

I'm sorry to hear about this. Can you tell me if it happens on the same site or any random sites?

One more thing, try this: click on 1Password icon in Internet Explorer and select Settings > Open Logins in > Current Tab. Internet Explorer sometime doesn't like plugins opening new tabs.

• ajpum65
    ajpum65
    Community Member

Thanks Mike! It occurs on different sites. I don't think it's consistent with a particular website. I just changed the setting to open in "current tab". I will monitor this and let you know if that helps minimize or eliminate the issue.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Great! Keep us posted! :pirate:

This discussion has been closed.