I want to have my 1password data download from my PC to my iPhone and iPad, preferably automatically

I have just switched my dropbox to a different account, which seems to work, if a very recent file with a long series of numbers ending in 1password in the 1password/data/default folder is an indication.

Now I would like to download the pc 1 password data to both I0S devices. I've started the sync from the phone, but the vaults appear to be very different and I'm not sure which way the syncing goes. I don't want old data from my phone to overwrite all the up-to-date data from Windows. Ideally, I would like to have this happen automatically

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: ug:mac/sync-wi-fi, ug:mac/new-computer-wi-fi, kb:move-to-dropbox-disabled

Comments

• MikeT
    edited March 2016

Hi @chriscob,

Did you also switch the Dropbox account on your iOS devices before trying to select the PC vault? It sounds like it created a separate vault in the previous account.

To help us figure this out for you, could you email us your diagnostics report from both the PC and the iOS devices. Please use this guide to generate the report for both Windows and iOS, and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• chriscob
    chriscob
    Community Member

Oops, I forgot that last step. I did all that you asked and sent it to you yesterday. I haven't heard anything from anyone.

• Hi @chriscob,

Thanks, we have the email and will reply to your email as soon as possible.

ref: GFS-27237-753

• chriscob
    chriscob
    Community Member

Thanks! Your instructions were perfect and I've got it all working.

• :P You're welcome, thanks for updating this thread to let us know.

This discussion has been closed.