How do I install 1password on both Chrome and Edge on the same PC?[No Edge extension yet]

jchaseblk
jchaseblk
Community Member
edited March 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I have 1password running well on Chrome. I would also like to run 1password on Edge. Upon looking I do not see the 1password icon in Edge. Do I have to download 1password from the Edge browser?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I install 1password on both Chrome and Edge on the same PC?

Comments

• Sanosuke
    Sanosuke
    Community Member

Hi @jchaseblk

Microsoft Edge, as I understand it, does not have an extension available at this time. There is an extension available for Internet Explorer if your prefer to use that and Chrome, but at this time there is no extension in the Edge browser.

Take care,
    James

• Hi @jchaseblk - as James pointed out we are still waiting on Microsoft to release an API so we can add a 1Password browser extension to Edge. Currently we offer a 1Password browser extension in Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox.

• jchaseblk
    jchaseblk
    Community Member

okay - i shut down edge and have explore up. Now how do I get 1Password on both chrome and Explorer?

• Hi @jchaseblk - The 1Password extension is automatically installed in Internet Explorer. You should see the 1Password icon in the tool bar.

To install the 1Password Chrome extension can you follow our support guide here.

This discussion has been closed.