I purchased 1Password for my iOS devices but need to use on a PC. What do I need to do?

I purchased the 1Password through the iTunes store for my iOS devices. I need to use 1Password on my PC. What do I need to do to enter the license number?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:lost-license, kb-search:I purchased my license through iTunes - how do I get the number?, kb:sales-faq

Comments

• RosaPJackson
    RosaPJackson
    Community Member

Any help on this is welcome. I don't want to run out of the 30 days free subscription without entering my license number.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

@RosaPJackson - Because licenses for 1Password are sold separately by platform, if you want to keep using it on your Windows box after the 30 day free trial ends, you'll need to buy a license for the Windows application. If you do go past the 30 days, you won't lose your data, but you won't be able to add new records or edit existing ones.

Here is the official discussion of licensing: What do I need to purchase to use 1Password on all my devices?

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @RosaPJackson,

Since you're asking about the Windows version of 1Password, I've moved your message to our Windows forum. I hope you don't mind!

Hopefully hawkmoth's reply helped to answer your question! If you'd like to buy a license for 1Password for Windows, you can do that from our AgileBits Store. Once you do that, you'll receive an email with your license code that you can use to activate the app on your PC.

If you have more questions about that or need anything else, please let us know. We're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.