Info Panel No Longer Shows Up For Selected Item

jkf
jkf
Community Member

Hello,
Whenever I select an item, such as a login, within the Windows 1password app, the more info pane below never opens.

You can see it in the following image.

In the image, I've selected Apple as a login. However, the info panel below it doesn't show up.

I didn't make any changes to 1password. This just started randomly happening recently.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jkf: That's really odd. Try restarting Windows, and maximizing the 1Password window to see if it shows back up. If not, try this:

1. Open the main 1Password program, go to the File Menu > Exit
    2. Open 1Password again, unlock and resize the window vertically, you might need to drag it up and down several times before it shows you the bottom details view.

Let me know how it turns out. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

• jkf
    jkf
    Community Member

@brenty, thanks, that helped. I maximized the window and I could then see the bottom pane. I then resized it so it so always shows up, even when the window is smaller.

Thanks again. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the update! That's interesting that it was somehow possible to resize the divider beyond the bottom edge of the window in the first place. I thought that's what it sounded like from your description, but I wasn't able to reproduce it myself. We'll keep an eye on this, but I'm glad to hear that all is well for you now! :)

This discussion has been closed.