Definite new user

Hi guys. I downloaded a trial version of 1Pwd earlier this year, put a few bits on there & promptly forgot about it! It expired! Went to retrieve program & ..... downloaded another trial. This does not have my other bits in it! Can they be retrieved or are they all lost in the ether? Have now registered & wish to purchase program but would like to know if I can activate the previous trial(1) or if all can be transferred to trial 2. Do I delete all 1Pwd apps from computer & download another or somehow activate previous?
Michael

1Password Version: 4.6.??
Extension Version: 4.5.5.9
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: ?
Referrer: ug:windows/requirements, ug:windows/first-launch, ug:windows/requirements, ug:windows/, kb-search:do pwds saved in trials disappear when expired

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@trickymicky: Sorry for the confusion! Your 1Password data is stored only locally on your computer unless you put it somewhere else, so it sounds like it wouldn't be in the "ether" in the first place.

If you had created a 1Password vault previously when using the trial, it will still be on the computer unless you deleted it (or otherwise disposed of it). It may still be in your Documents folder (unless you saved it somewhere else), but regardless you'll need to know the Master Password to unlock it. AgileBits doesn't have any of this to "retrieve" something for you.

Did you save your vault? Did you sync it to another device? Please let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you!

• trickymicky
    trickymicky
    Community Member

Hi Brenty. I have since purchased the license & will now learn that which I was supposed to b4 hand...
    Thanks for your assistance. Will use the program regularly now.
    Regards
    Michael

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

You're welcome! Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions while you're getting re-acquainted with 1Password. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.