Bug report: credit card's expiry/valid date not parsed correctly in edit dialog [Confirmed]

Options
HalFtaN
HalFtaN
Community Member
edited March 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I've inserted a credit card record with proper expiry date information. But when I enter the edit dialog, these fields' data transformed in a short format like 'YYMM'. Here's the screen capture.

Correct format:

In edit dialog:

I believe that 1Password Windows does not parse the raw 'YYMM' formatted data and fill in that 'month' input.

I've also tried iOS and Mac version, they both display the data correctly.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@HalFtaN: Odd. Can you tell me what region, language, and locale settings you're using on Windows? It sounds like that may be the key. Thanks in advance! :)

• HalFtaN
    HalFtaN
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty 1Password's language setting is English.

Windows' is Chinese/China, here's the capture:

From top to buttom:

short date
    long date
    short time
    long time
    first day of week

• HalFtaN
    HalFtaN
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty
    Changed my locale to English/America, kill and restart 1Password, add a new credit card, still no good.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @HalFtaN,

I can confirm the issue, it's not related to the region at all, it's just the date picker we're currently using requires YYYY and converts YY incorrectly. We'll improve on this in a future update.

Thanks for letting us know!

• HalFtaN
    HalFtaN
    Community Member
    Options

Glad to know you've resolved it and thanks to your quick response.

PS: Maybe the forum admin could add a 'resolved' tag to this thread.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @HalFtaN,

We haven't resolved it, I didn't say we did. We can confirm the bug but we haven't taken the step to resolve it yet.

• HalFtaN
    HalFtaN
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry for my misunderstanding. In order to prevent other devs wasting time on reading this thread, please prepend a 'confirmed' tag to this thread's title if you could.

Closing this thread, no reply needed.

• MikeT
    Options

The confirmed bug reports will be in our issue tracker for our devs, so not to worry but I'll update it for you.

This discussion has been closed.