Which product would you recommend for users that use a PC, iPhone, and iPad?

Options

I use a Toshiba laptop where I've installed Windows 10, and iPhone 6s, and an iPad Air2. Which product would you recommend?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:faq

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @bartine_hodge,

Do you plan to share data with your family at all or would it just be for you only?

If it is just you, 1Password for Windows and 1Password for iOS is all you need to grab and you don't have to pay right away, we do offer a 30-day trial of 1Password for Windows here: http://agilebits.com/downloads and you can download 1Password for iOS for free at the App Store.

If you'd like to keep using 1Password in 30 days, you can buy the desktop license at our store: https://agilebits.com/store and the in-app purchase in the iOS app.

• bartine_hodge
    bartine_hodge
    Community Member
    Options

I plan to share the passwords with 2 other family members. Will I have to add my passwords into both 1Passwords for Windows and for the iOS app?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bartine_hodge: Thanks for following up! It sounds like 1Password Families might be a good option for you. A subscription would entitle up to 5 members in your family to use 1Password on all of your devices, and then you can also share with each other data securely as well. And then you can access your data simply by logging into you 1Password Families account on a device, so you don't have to manually enter it or sync it yourself:

1Password Families

You'll get a credit to your account for being an early adopter, and then you can get started using 1Password for iOS and the 1Password for Windows 10 beta app:

1Password for iOS

1Password for Windows 10 beta

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions at all. We're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.