license key

good afternoon. I bought a license for iMac via the Apple App Store. Also at iMac set windose 7 help with the license key to complete the work on Windows, please. With all respect, Andrey

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:add-license

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Prokopyev: Sorry for the confusion! If you bought 1Password from the App Store, you won't have a license key at all; rather, the purchase is tied to your Apple ID. 1Password for Windows cannot be sold in the App Store. However, if you send a copy of your Mac App Store receipt to support+licenses@agilebits.com we'll see what we can do to help! :)

• Prokopyev
    Prokopyev
    Community Member

ok, thanks for the answer

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Any time! :) :+1:

• Prokopyev
    Prokopyev
    Community Member

last updated 1Password6 at OS X 10.11 EI Captain. And found an explanation in your support, which can be found in the files on the Agios key number that looks like this (WendyAppleseed-9g32814f-86dd-53fd-a37d-gn94a0cf2a1c.onepassword-license) it did not work for me. You can help? Thank you.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Prokopyev: That is not a valid license. It is an example using "Wendy Appleseed", who is a fictional person we use for demonstrations purposes.

Again, if you bought 1Password from the App Store, you won't have a license key. Please send a copy of your Mac App Store receipt to support+licenses@agilebits.com we'll see what we can do to help! :)

• Prokopyev
    Prokopyev
    Community Member

I understand that my name should be AndreyProkopyev + consists of five groups of characters and corresponding extension. But I buy the program for a long time, and I do not keep receipts for a long time. Can you tell which folder is a key file? Thank you.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Prokopyev: There are no records in our system matching either your name or email address. And as I mentioned above,

If you bought 1Password from the App Store, you won't have a license key at all; rather, the purchase is tied to your Apple ID. 1Password for Windows cannot be sold in the App Store.

We can only help you with this if you email us as I suggested above. Please do so.

• Prokopyev
    Prokopyev
    Community Member

of course tied to Apple ID as 1Pasdword on my iPhone6. Then you can not help? sorry, thanks...

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Prokopyev: If you do not email us with proof of your Mac App Store purchase, we have no way of verifying that you've purchased 1Password. So please, please email us so we can. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.