After purchase on Win - asked to restored - created another vault - cannot dropbox sync with imac.

Recently purchased 1Password. Today the 1Password application would not start, requesting restore. I successfully restored. Now I have a 1Password 2, vault I believe. Had no luck sync to new iMac.

Preferences C:\Users\Mark\Dropbox\Apps\1Password\1Password 2.agilekeychain does not look right.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.598
Extension Version: 4.5.5.90
OS Version: Windows 10 and El Camino
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:asked for restore after purchase

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@lzb690mh: All you need to do is check the location of the Dropbox vault shown in 1Password for Mac > Preferences > Sync. Then you can open the same vault in 1Password for Windows > File > Open 1Password Vault. That way both computers will be using the same one. Please let me know how it turns out! :)

• lzb690mh
    lzb690mh
    Community Member

Took some doing (you make me think about a few things) - but I am able to sync. If interested - I captured screen shots to a MS Word doc - send me your email and I will pass them along. Basically I needed to locate the full path in PC, Dropbox, and iMac - having them all match. Thanks brenty

• You're welcome, @lzb690mh,

Thanks for letting us know that Brenty's advice helped you get everything up and running again!

This discussion has been closed.