Cannot add or retirieve attachments from 1Password for Windows 4.6.0.604

HI I cannot add or retirieve attachments from 1Password for Windows 4.6.0.604. No attachments are show when I know they should be there. In addition I can't add new ones (or at least they do not appear on the Account). I have tried adding and retrieving them from Secure Notes and normal accounts.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:attachments

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@andrewfrangopoulos: Sorry for the confusion! Attachments can be added at the bottom of an item's details:

You can simply drag an item there to add it. It's nearly instantaneous unless it's a large file.

Working with attachments (Windows)

Then you can double-click an attachment at the bottom of an item's details any time to save a copy of it again if you need to work with it:

If you're still having trouble, be sure to tell me the exact steps you're taking and what's going wrong (including any errors). A screenshot might help too. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Thanks in advance! :)

• andrewfrangopoulos
    andrewfrangopoulos
    Community Member

HI Brenty, thanks for the response. I'm happy how they usually work it's just mine seems to be broken. When I select any item and click the attach-> file, I see a brief message flicker and then nothing happens. In secure notes where I know there should be attachments, I do not see the the portion of the window you have at the bottom. I am going to attempt a reinstall.

• Hi @andrewfrangopoulos,

Let us know if the reinstall helped. If not, please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

This discussion has been closed.