switching agilekaychain to opvault missed fileds

Hi,
I've just switched from agilekaychain to opvault and everything has gone smoothly but I noticed that Identities (which contains only one record) has all fields empty. That is not a problem at all as it will take me a minut to complete them again. The problem is I have almost 500 another records (including Logins, Softwares, Secure Notes) which have many different fields and it is hardly possible to check them all if they are correct. I'm sure all have been imported but not sure if they're correct. All the more reason .agilekaychain is ~1,5 MB and .opvault is ~1,2 MB. Should I be worry about that difference?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: Windows 7 / Windows XP
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @artoor,

Were these items created prior to 1Password 4 or more specifically, were they saved many years ago and has never been edited in 1Password 4?

If you find another item that's all blank, try this:

1. Switch back to AgileKeychain, find the same item, make some changes, like edit it to add something to the notes field and save it.
    2. Export only that item and switch back to the OPVault format to import it, does it work better?
  • artoor
    artoor
    Community Member

Hi @MikeT ,
    you're right. Identities and some other (only few) records were created with the old version of 1Password and the solution you gave me did solve the problem. Thank you!

• You're welcome, I'm glad it helped.

This discussion has been closed.