Win 7 desktop access and team

Options

I am on Win 7 a how can i access to the team data from my desktop+browser app.
On mobile phone i was able to access it immeditely from sign up but with the desktop app not
the install was just as if i was a new user not a team member. I may have downloaded the wrong desktop app (https://agilebits.com/downloads)
Any idea?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:teams-faq, kb:teams-families-migrate, kb:teams-faq, kb:teams-families-migrate

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @sylvain888,

We apologize for the inconvenience but for Windows 7, you can only access your 1Password account in the web app on your 1Password for Team site using a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Opera, IE is not supported. There are no stable or beta versions of 1Password available that supports 1Password for Team on Windows 7 or 8. We do have an open beta version for Windows 10.

We're working on an update to 1Password for Windows that will enable support for 1Password Teams/Families but I don't have a timeframe on when this will be done.

If you want to use 1Password desktop program on Windows 7, you would have to avoid using Teams and use Dropbox to sync your 1Password data between your PC and iOS devices for now.

This discussion has been closed.