My IOS and Windows 1password programs show a different number of logins. How do I sync?

I have both the IOS and Windows versions of the program. The versions are all up to date. I notice there are a different number of logins listed. How do I make sure these logins are properly synced?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:sync-options

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dhoroho,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password. I'll need to know a little bit more about your 1Password ecosystem:

• What is the version number of 1Password that you have installed? (Please include all relevant computers and devices)
    • What is the version number of your operating system (for all computers and devices)?
    • What are you using to keep things in sync?

The more detail you can provide, the more quickly we'll be able to get you sorted out! :)

• dhoroho
    dhoroho
    Community Member

My PC version number is 4.6.0.604 it lists 200 logins. My IOS version is 6.3.1 on my iPad it lists 203 logins and my iPhone has the same version and it lists 201 logins. I use my Dropbox account to sync these vaults.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dhoroho,

I just wanted to let you know that I've moved your post into the Windows section of our forum. All our Windows gurus hang out here, so, you should have this solved in no time.

Now, my first suggestion is to repair your vault on Windows. Here's how to do so:

• Run 1Password on on your Windows PC.
    • Unlock.
    • Select File > Repair 1Password Vault.

Does this help?

• Hi @dhoroho,

The iOS app is the same on both iPad and iPhone, the fact that it shows different number is strange.

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report for your PC and iOS devices. Email all of these reports to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email(s), include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

This discussion has been closed.