I found an unknown login on my 1password account - h.online-metrix.net - is this a hack? problem?

the login was on my address bar icon, but not on the app (on my macbook). It did connect to a site with one number repeated over and over. I did not recognize the number. it is currently in my trash. Should I be worried?

1Password Version: 3.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I found an unknown login on my 1password account - h.online-metrix.net - is this a hack? problem?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2016

Hi @dk007g,

My biggest concern here is that you're seeing an item in the extension that doesn't appear in the main app. This indicates that things might not be fully synced up.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

ref: TGN-45169-316

This discussion has been closed.