1Password icon stops working in Opera on Windows 7

tkaz7
tkaz7
Community Member
edited April 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I have newest version of opera on my win 7 machine and one password ocas just stops working, the icon will not open and I have close browser and reopen. (yes its unlocked). Its a hassle because I may not be able to close the browser at the time. I have version 4.6.0.604. I don't know how to uninstall ext is just say enable or untenable. thank you. Mostly it works great. I am on paid version.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tkaz7: Do you have "Opera Turbo" enabled? This is a non-configurable proxy, and it can interfere with 1Password if it's on.

If you're still having trouble, be sure to let me know the OS, browser, and extension versions you're using. Thanks in advance! :)

• Hi @tkaz7,

When you said the icon will not open, do you mean you see the icon on the toolbar and when you click on it, the extension UI doesn't show up?

What about in other browser(s) you have installed on Windows 7 like Internet Explorer, does 1Password work in it all the time?

I've tested Opera and it is working fine to me.

• tkaz7
    tkaz7
    Community Member

Hi and thank you...When I click on it it wont open but just happens after using it awhile no password prompt either I have to close opera and reopen no password issue then either. No turbo. No private. Its win 7 I only run web of trust and flash, adobe basic stuff turn off any uness' ext always.

• Hi @tkaz7,

So, it is working but taking too long to show up or you have to restart Opera to make it work?

Any issues using 1Password in Internet Explorer?

• tkaz7
    tkaz7
    Community Member

Yeah works then just stops, the icon is there but wont open till I close browser and reopen (does not require pw). I don't use it in IE, could but don't hate ie .

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tkaz7: It's fine if you don't prefer Internet Explorer. But I think Mike was trying to establish if 1Password works there. Please let us know!

• tkaz7
    tkaz7
    Community Member

Thanks btw so far so good but will keep watch.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Great! Thanks for the update. We're here if you need anything else! :)

This discussion has been closed.