Have a license (Mac); was issued a PC (Windows 10). I want to use 1PW on both. What do I do?

I purchased a 1Password license (Mac) a few months ago. I set up a vault and WiFi synced it to my iPhone. Worked great. I was just issued a PC (Windows 10) for work and want to set up my 1Password vault on this PC. I'm having issues accessing my account on the new PC. I'm starting to think it might not be possible with the license I purchased. I would like to sync the vaults via WiFi sync. I have downloaded the 1Password Beta on my Windows10 device. I have my license information saved in my 1Password vault but am unable to figure out how to "apply" this license. Please let me know what steps I need to take in order to utilize 1Password on both my Mac and my Windows10 PC.

1Password Version: 6.0.2
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 and Windows 10
Sync Type: WiFi Sync
Referrer: forum-search:mac and windows 10

Comments

• Hi @mdschemmel,

First, the 1Password Beta for Windows 10 app doesn't require a license at the moment, it's still a beta that has not had its first stable release yet.

As for your license, the Mac license won't work in the Windows version of 1Password, you'd need a separate license key for it. Could you email us your license information at support+licenses@agilebits.com and we'll see what we can do for you.

This discussion has been closed.