Mac & PC

Hi, we use all macs at work, but my remote work computer is a Windows 10 pc. How do I go about getting my 1Password from work onto this pc?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:windows and mac

Comments

• kialola
    kialola
    Community Member

Hi, we use all macs at work, but my remote work computer is a Windows 10 pc. How do I go about getting my 1Password from work onto this pc?

• Hi @kalola,

Are you currently syncing your 1Password database between your Macs, like with Dropbox?

If you are using Dropbox now, you should be able to install Dropbox on the remote PC, let it sync and then open 1Password for Windows, it'll detect the vault in Dropbox and ask if you want to open it.

• kialola
    kialola
    Community Member

We haven't been, but I did just discover the capability to. I'm wondering if since we already bought 1Password for Mac if I have to buy it for Windows too. Thanks!

• MikeT
    edited April 2016

Hi @kalola,

It depends on when you bought the license since we have changed our licenses last week to offer a single license for both Mac and Windows. If you bought it long before that, you do get a big discount on the upgrade to this new license at our upgrade store here: https://agilebits.com/store/upgrade

If you're not sure, please send us your license information to support+licenses@agilebits.com and we'll help you with this.

This discussion has been closed.