Purchasing: AgileBits or App Store?

Quick
Quick
Community Member
edited April 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hello, I would like to know if I purchase the program from the app store if the license will work for my Windows computer as well? ... I would buy directly, as I have no intention of using iCloud anyway, but I have a $70 credit in the app store that I would like to use up... (and probably never deal with the app store again! )
Thanks for your time

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.11.3
Sync Type: Most likely Wifi / possibly DropBox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Quick: You know, I'm having trouble finding reasons to recommend purchasing from the Mac App Store nowadays, given that the AgileBits Store version has the same features (including iCloud Sync!) and covers Windows as well now...but a 70$ credit is a pretty good reason to buy it through the App Store instead! :lol:

And indeed, while you obviously can't get the Windows app through Apple, just send us a copy of your Mac App Store receipt at support+licenses@agilebits.com and we'll be happy to set you up. Cheers! :)

• Quick
    Quick
    Community Member

Hi ! Thanks for the Quick reply! ;)
    I just purchased the app .... Just waiting for the App Snore to get the receipt to me and I'll send the info...

People were definitely right about your great customer service!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Hi ! Thanks for the Quick reply! ;)

@Quick: Any time! Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions.

I just purchased the app .... Just waiting for the App Snore to get the receipt to me and I'll send the info...

Ah...I hadn't thought of that, but you're right: those App Store emails are pretty unpredictable! :lol:

People were definitely right about your great customer service!

We're not perfect, but we strive to do our best for you and the rest of our awesome customers. I'm happy to be able to live up to what sounds like some high praise! :chuffed:

• Quick
    Quick
    Community Member

Just fired it off! ... Thanks for all your help, you've been great! ... May all your days be filled with rum !! Yaaaaaar !!! ;)

• Our team always get into trouble when we go to our annual conferences and it is always caused by rum, so I really don't think we want more rum involved. :pirate: :smile:

I just replied to your email.

• Quick
    Quick
    Community Member

Thanks for everything ... I just replied t the email with a last off-topic question ... You guys seriously ROCK and will definitely recommend you!
    ... uhhh ... that is if you stop arguing with the customer and just drink the damn rum !!! :p

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Yarr! Likewise. We'll drink to ye, then! Thank ye muchly! :pirate:

This discussion has been closed.