Windows 10 Beta and Chrome extensions

Hello, recently migrated to families over the weekend. Have been running 1P ver4 for windows (upgraded from Win7-Win10) and have just finisehd downloading Win10 beta from store (so both instances coexist- old 1Pver4 & Win10 Beta). If i still use my chrome extension, it only points to vault on 1P ver4 . Is there a way to now point this to Win10/families account? As an aside, for personal, i have a Mac and have already migrated the data from mac to families so it's 90% on Families now. Just need to move about 20 or 30 accounts from Win 1P ver4 over to Win10 beta/families and then ask how the extensions will work now and in the future or if that won't exist.

1Password Version: 4.6
Extension Version: 4.5.5.90
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: families

Comments

• LauraR
    edited April 2016

Hi @duff2481 - Thank you for signing up for 1Password for Families. A complete solution for 1Password for Families on Windows is coming soon. We offer 1Password Beta for Windows 10 on a Windows 10 PC though this version doesn’t include browser extensions. It does have its own browser and you can use Go and Fill to open your website in this browser. If you don’t have Windows 10 then you can access your Family vault through the Chrome or Firefox browser, and this also allows the editing of 1Password items. Our developers are working hard to release a complete solution for Windows.

To move your 1Password data from 1Password 4 for Windows to your Teams account, you can sync that 1Password data with Dropbox, add the Dropbox vault to the 1Password Windows 10 app and then share your 1Password items from the Dropbox vault to your Teams vault. We have an article that explains how to share your 1Password items from your Dropbox vault to your Teams vault -

https://support.1password.com/teams-families-migrate/win.html

Please let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help more.

This discussion has been closed.