I have an android app but want the browser extension too. Do I have to buy the full desktop app?

Hi, I have owned the android app for a while but want the browser add-in. Do I have to purchase the full desktop app just to use this feature? Also, I have 2 vaults currently (one on iPhone and one on Android) and I'm curious if there is any way to add that as a separate vault on my android as I'd like to keep them separate, but on the same device (work vs home passwords) Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:teams-troubleshooting-signin

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@scott_curtis: Indeed, the 1Password browser extensions are, in fact, mere extensions of the desktop app; they will not function without it.

Regarding multiple vaults (and also your previous question), you may want to take a look at 1Password Families. Though it is only supported on Windows 10 currently (Windows 7/8 and extensions are in development), it will give you access to all of the apps, and it also has support for multiple vaults (and sharing) built in. 1Password for Android does not support multiple vaults on its own yet.

I hope this helps. be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.