Every field I enter goes blurry as I enter it when creating a new password.

I recently upgraded to OS X El Capitan (10.11.4). Not sure if this was happening before as well, but when I create a new password, every field that I enter is hidden as I'm entering it. When I tab off the field, it shows what I typed, but I can't see it while typing.

1Password Version: 3.8.21
Extension Version: 3.8.21
OS Version: OSX 10.11.4
Sync Type: Don't know
Referrer: forum-search:Every field I enter goes blurry when i enter it as I'm creating a new password.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@gobruins: Thanks for contacting us. I'm sorry for the confusion!

It sounds like you're experiencing a display glitch in El Capitan. Some item fields become invisible when editing an item in 1Password 3 there. The text is visible until you click on the field to edit. The text is still there, it just can't been seen when trying to alter it. 1Password 3 was developed in 2009 and discontinued year ago, so it works best on Snow Leopard and Lion. You can find more details in the topic at the top of this forum category:

1Password 3: Modern browsers and OS X

This issue is not present in the current version of 1Password for Mac, so you may want to consider upgrading. You can also get a discount from the AgileBits Store using your existing license:

https://agilebits.com/store/upgrade

Otherwise you can continue using 1Password 3, albeit with some odd behaviour on Apple's latest OS. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.