i can't open 1 password after using finger print on my iphone

After using 1password fingerprint, I can not open my main vault on any device (windows, iphone). The lock icon on the login screen indicates it open. When I sign in it say it can not decrypt it and/or I have the wrong login in. I have NOT changed my login password. I can get into a 2ndary vault using it's password.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can't open my 1password after using fingerprint on iphone

Comments

• KayN
    KayN
    Community Member

I think as stated above that after using fingerprint on Iphone I was not able to open 1Password. Since I couldn't open my main vault with my main password, I took the 1Password app off my iphone and tried to reinstall it. 1Password installer shows the 2ndary vault and says it's found another vault and it asks to sync it from Dropbox but it states: " To see which vault is being used on another device, open 1Password and go to it's Preferences or Settings. In the Syncing section it will display the path for the current vault on Dropbox." But....I can't open my main 1Password vault.
    I opened the 2ndary vault and it now seems that it has become the primary vault on my iphone. I still can't open the main vault on my other computers. Apparently 1Password says my main vault is open on a device but I have no idea of what device that is. Any solutions?
    KayN

• Hi @KayN,

In order for us to figure this out quickly, can you email us your 1Password diagnostics report on your PC. You don't have to unlock to generate the report.

Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

This discussion has been closed.