1Password Teams: Windows 7 support [under development, also for Windows 8]

gdevelekos
gdevelekos
Community Member
edited April 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

My company has purchased 1P for Teams, but several of us use Win7 and will be doing so for a long time as we dislike the UI of Win10. This is the case for millions of Win users worldwide. Yet there is no 1P client for Win7. What are we supposed to do?

• George

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@gdevelekos: I'm sorry for the confusion! 1Password Teams is still in beta and, as such, it is not yet "for sale". However, it's completely free during the beta period, so no worries there!

As you mentioned previously, 1Password Teams (and Families) is currently supported on Windows 10, OS X Yosemite/El Capitan, iOS 9, and Android 5+. We have an app in development for older versions of Windows, but you can use the web interface in the mean time to access your vaults in a modern browser on any computer. And if you've already signed up, we'll be sure to announce when the new app is ready in a newsletter (and probably in many other places as well).

• gdevelekos
    gdevelekos
    Community Member

Thanks for the quick response. Evidently when I was told "we purchased" the actual meaning was "we signed up for". We'll keep on using the web GUI and wait for the Win7 client.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Indeed, I hope the wait won't be too long — for all of us! We're anxious to be able to get it out there, and to use it ourselves once it's ready. Thanks for your patience!

This discussion has been closed.